Posted by: admin • 24 May, 2013 0
As a marketing tool, your website helps you drive traffic, engage with your leads and convert them into business. Look at the website as tool for growing your business, developing client loyalty and promoting your brand.
A clear web strategy is a must before you start your design. Here’s some of the things you should consider:
- target market
- how will your users access it (desktops/laptops, tablets, mobile phones)
- how easy is to be found on the Internet
- engaging with your users and more
Talk to us to help you develop your web strategy and integrate it into your general online strategy.
Web Design, Development & Strategy
Graphic and web design
With a vast experience in the field, Select Bytes can help you develop and implement a web strategy tailored to your specific requirements, designed to deliver your online goals.
To implement your web strategy we offer a wide range of web design and development services:
- graphic and web design,
- web development including responsive websites,
- CMS and eCommerce integration
- landing pages and forms
- newsletter, email, banner design
Our methodology is a tried and tested one that has and will produce results.
- Designing a web strategy
- Requirements gathering
- Drafting the web strategy
- Refining and getting the strategy approved
- Implementing the web strategy
- Full design, development, integration with exiting/new systems and testing
- Optimisation, installation, beta testing
- Going live and post installation optimisation
Select Bytes’ mobile ready, professional responsive web design prices start at $750 + GST per website. All websites include fully featured, industry standard, Content Management Systems, making the sites easy to maintain. Contact us now!
Data analysis. Database development
One of our core activities is the design and development of data driven system, from small MySql or Access databases to large MS SQL and Oracle systems. Whatever your requirement regarding a a data driven system or data analysis, talk to us.
Web, social application development
We design and develop custom applications, running on open source (LAMP) and proprietary (Microsoft) platforms for desktop, web and mobile devices. Our extensive experience in application development covered areas like:
- CRM & affiliate marketing
- Real estate and property development
- Affiliate management
- Online gaming
- Membership and more
Select Bytes has more than 15 years experience developing complex, data intensive web applications on the Microsoft platform (Microsoft.NET, SQL Server). Our team can handle entire projects from start to completion or work in a shared environment with other development, business and project management teams. Ask us about Sharepoint and Microsoft CRM development.
To discuss your requirements contact us by phone or email.
Spread to word: